Monday, August 13, 2012

Mally Beauty

Afternoon Ladies! I love trying new makeup from companies I have never heard of or tried. So when I got the opporunity to try some makeup from Mally Beauty I quickly jumped on it! Mally's Beauty is a line created by Mall Roncal, a makeup artist in New York. Mally has an amazing quote on her website "Makeup is simply the accessory that allowes someone's true nature and beauty to outwardly manifest itself" She had an amazing journey where she started off as a pre-med student then swtiched over to her passion of beauty starting working at a makeup counter. She then became a makeup artist for private clients including a huge list of celebrities. All of this brought her to where she is now to share her beauty philosophy with all to empower all women. This is how she founded Mally Beauty, and now a days she has created a collection of over 1,000 products. Today I have two of them to share with you!
The two products I will review today are 1. my favorite beauty product and 2. Something new for me.

The products I will be reviewing today are the Volumizing Mascara and Face Defender.

I loveeeee mascara. It is one of the two beauty products I cannot live without. Mally Volumizing Mascara. Made from natural waxes and powders, this mascara aims to give lashes an instant boost while thickening lashes without clumps to give you gorgeous volume that will last all day long.


I applied two coats of this mascara on my lashes. I did not use a eyelash curler before or after applying the mascara to test the overall lenghening, volumizing and clumping ability of the mascara. My preference for mascara is one that helps my lashes look long, thick black coat and lasts all day long. I really can't stand when my mascara looks amazing in the morning but by the mid afternoon looks flat!

The first thing I wanted to show you is how the volumizing and clumping action of this mascara performed. As you can see my lashes look super thick and black which I love! The way the bristles work on the brush I didn't get clumps! Another bonus in my book! It dried quickly so I didn't black smudge on my eyes when I moved my lashes around. And it stayed on all day long and my lashes looked just as good in the evening as they did in the am!

Check out the lengthening of this mascara. Again I did not use an eye lash curler! They look pretty sweet right?


The second product I am reviewing is the Face Defender. I don't know about you but I had never heard of a face defender before. Applied after your makeup has been applied, this product is perfect for giving the finishing touch on your makeup. It looks like a thick gel consistency but comes on very light and not greasy. It didn't irritate my face and did take off a little bit of the mineral foundation I put but that was expected. The face defender aims to minimize pores while helping protect your makeup to last all day long. It def added that extra final touch to my makeup and despite walking in over 100 degree weather it lasted pretty well. My makeup was not melted across my face! Gotta love that Dallas heart. So any makeup defender that can make me not look like a melted snowman after is good in my books! Also, I put it on over my face when I was sweating and it literally decreased my oily face OMG!


Overall, I am so happy I got to try out this company! I loved the two products I tried. And call me a mascara snob if you must but I am extremely picky when it comes to mascara so if I like something it is pretty good! Also, I never would of known what a face defender was and I am so glad I did! In this heat and humidity. I need all the protection I can to keep my makeup on! Can't wait to see what other beauty products Mally Beauty has to offer!

 
Where to find these products!

**Disclaimer-These products were provided to me by the PR of this Company for my 100% honest opinion **

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...