Friday, February 22, 2013

Anastasia Covet Eyeliner


IMG_2689
I have always seen products from Anastasia Beverly Hills in my local Sephora so I was so excited to get the opportunity to review some products for them. The products I will be be reviewing today is the Covet Waterproof eye liners.

IMG_2692
There are 5 different colors in this collection: Noir, Steel Vert, Astral, and Azure

IMG_2693
Simply twist the liner at the top of the liner to bring out the liner. Liner glides on easy, is smudge proof

IMG_2694
I usually only wear black eye liner but what I like about these is there all darker colors so I prob can still get a nice look with each. Since I am in Texas I have crappy allergies so my eyes are always watery now a days and finding a eyeliner to glide on my watery eyeline is even harder. These liners do go on still and have pretty good pigmentation
IMG_2778
First of as you can see I did a quick swivel line but they have great pigmentation!

Noir is your regular black color. Can't go wrong with black!
Steel is a dark sgrey color. Now I don't usually wear grey eyeliner but it is really smokey so you can still achieve a great look
Vert is a metallic olive color! Perfect to wear for festive events like Mardi Gras or St. Patricks day. This color would probably look amazing with green eyes!
Astral looks grey on the box but it is actually a dark metallic green color
Azure is a navy blue color. But since its really dark I could def wear it.

After applying in the morning on both the top and bottom eyelid I noticed that the bottom didn't last as long as the upper eyelid but again I have extremely watery eyes so it could have just came off! The upper did last the whole day for me! My favorite colors are Noir of course black and I just really like Vert it is so pretty!

What color do you like the best?

 Price  $19.00
Where to find: Sephora, Ulta, Nordstroms or Online

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...