Monday, February 4, 2013

China Glaze Avant Garden Collection

Here they are swatches of 6 of the 12 colors in the 2013 China Glaze Avant Garden Spring Collection. Consistenting of soft colors as well as shimmery colors this collection is sure to allow everyone to find atleast one amazing color!

Are you ready???

I said.... ARE YOU READY!!

IMG_2597
The colors I swatched for you today are: Snap my dragon, Mimosa's Before Mani's, Budding Romance, Fancy Pants, Tart-y for the Party, and Pink-ie Promise.

IMG_2613
Snap my dragon is a cherry red shimmery color. I think this color will look good on light or darker skin tones! Def will be using this for a feet in the summer.

IMG_2607
This one was definitely my favorite color of the 6, Mimosa's Before Mani's. It is a gorgous coral shimmery color! It also looks amazing with brown skin tone.

IMG_2617
Budding Romance was my least favorite color of the bunch bc I don't know how I feel about this kind of green color. I def will use it for nail art!

IMG_2614
Another favorite color of mine is Fancy Pants. First off I love the name! Second is a blue-violet color aith a fuschia shimmer to it. (wish my camera could have caught it) but the shimmer is amazing!

IMG_2612
Tart-y for the Party is a creamy pastel purple color that will be a good base coat for nail art or the color itself is pretty for mani's.

IMG_2604
Pink-ie promise is a also a creamy pastel pink color with a hint of fushia pink shimmer to it. Yet again my camera fails to capture the beauty of this shimmer which I think will look amazing out in the sun!


Overall, I love the light shimmer in most of these polishes as it will really bring out the colors. I def have found more than half of the polishes that I can say I will use over and over again! As always the formula, drying time and shininess of China Glaze polishes are amazing which is why they are one of my favorite polishes!!

They are not on China Glaze's Site yet but be on the lookout in March!. I know I will be on the lookout for the remaining colors in this collection!

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

3 comments:

  1. I love these polishes but I feel like I have so many that are such similar colors! I may pick up a few anyways... :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...