Monday, February 18, 2013

Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed Cleansing Milk

Reviva Labs is an all natural skin care brand that is sold in professional skin care salons and health food stores worldwide. Today's review is on a newer product released by Revivia Lab, the Hawaiian Seaweed Cleansing Milk.

IMG_2740
Enriched with minerals, this cleanser will help eliminate toxins attained throughout the day while the minerals in the Hawaiian Seaweed help revitalize and energize the skin.

IMG_2824
The cleanser also will life out dirt, makeup and all the environmental debris.

IMG_2825
The cleanser is a creamy lotion like texture and has a light refreshing smell kind of like baby powder.

To use: Simply apply cleanser in hands and massage in a circular motion with fingertips. I have been using this product in the morning every day for the past week and half. One thing that I def notice is how soft my skin feels after I wash it off.

I have not received any breakouts since using the product and as my forehead has been really oily lately I noticed my forehead has got a lot of little pimples in it. Well, since I started using this cleanser my little hot spots have gotten alot better!

Overall, I think this product is great for cleansing skin, making it soft and removing environmental toxins. For those looking for good skincare products that are made from all natural ingredients you should def check out this company and all the products they have to offer which is many! And best of all, the products offered are extremely affordable. The cost of this cleanser is only $8.

Want to check out the product reviewed today?
 Check it out here


**disclaimer-This product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...