Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Got2bs New Oil-licious Line

When I was younger I used to do a ton of bad stuff to my hair: highlights of all colors, perming, pretty much you name it and I tried it. But a few years ago I was unhappy with how unhealthy my hair looked and went back to my natural hair color and just regular shampoo and conditioner. I get a lot of compliments on my hair. I am extremely picky on my hair products bc I can easily tell when something isn't working out for me. So when the PR for got2b a very popular drug store brand asked me to try their new oil-licious line I couldn't resist. 

IMG_3740
First off all awesome looking are these bottles? Love it!

IMG_3741
Okay now to the good stuff... this new line is made from triple oils of argan, white grape see, and marula

IMG_3888
I have to admit I was really scared to try the shampoo bc it looks just like oil. As I am constantly sweating in this humid Texas weather I thought the last thing I needed to add to my hair was more oil. The smell of the shampoo is nice and kind of florally with twist. Hard to describe. Anyways, my hair is def not oily after using.

IMG_3890
The conditioner is completely opposite of the shampoo. It is not really as oily looking as the shampoo. I actually like the smell of the conditioner better and it has gold shimmer to it. I know gold shimmer? I was like I hope I don't look like I sprayed a bottle of glitter on me but it is actually nice and subtle little shimmer to it. It is on hair very naturally surprisingly so you get that nice little shimmer to it in the sun. Trust me I have black hair so if it was dramatic I could tell and of course tell you how it really looked on me. And plus I am sure you guys know my thing against glitter. But honestly it just adds a little shimmer to it. 

Overall, my hair felt very soft after I got out of the shower. Bc I haven't trimmed it in about 6 months I noticed it was started to get crunchy on the ends which means I am up for a cut but I did notice it improve while using these products. Love the smell it leaves on my hair! And I love its extremely affordable! This is my second time trying a got2b product and I def like this one and will be continuing to use my shampoo and conditioner.

Price- $5.99 
Where to find: Walmart, Walgreens, Ulta and other Food retailers



**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...