Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maybelline's Baby Lips


While I was at the store getting the new 24 hour Color Tattoo thought I would give the baby lips a try. I got the Peach Kiss one. I was hoping it wouldn't be too pinky and that it would be a more natural color. This color looks amazing on tanned people and I know it will look good on fair skinned as well. 


 I know its really hard to see here on my arm. It has just a hint of shimmer in it. Which is great because I dislike really glittery lip glosses. It also feels light, just enough to keep your lips from being dry. I also hate thick gooey glosses that your hair sticks to on windy days. No wonder so many people like these.

Here's a better view of the color on my inner arm. Isn't it beautiful? I can't wait to go out and try the other colors they have. 

Price:$3.99
Where to find: any department store: CVS, Walmart, Walgreens or Target. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...