Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Daily/Weekly Cleaning of You Makeup Brushes


Don't forget to wash your makeup brushes at least once a week. Because as a Biologist I know that bacteria can get on your brushes if they are not cleaned properly and just imagine what your putting on your eyes. Yuck! I usually spray my brushes down after I use them with Sephora's Daily Makeup Brush Cleaner. Just a quick few sprays and wipe your brush on a paper towel. Then every weekend I will wash my brushes with makeup brush shampoo (not pictured) but also from Sephora. I just moisten my brushes, drop a dime size of shampoo and swirl each brush in it, rinse the shampoo out, and then let each brush dry at an angle on a paper towel. 

Doing this will ensure that no bacteria other foreign materials will inhabit on your brushes and thus have the potential to be in contact with your eye area. It also removes traces of the shadows you used so the next time you use it you will get that pink color you want and not a mixture of the pink and the purple you used yesterday. 

Price: $14 (lrg), $6 (small)
Where to find: sephora.com or you can buy any brand at any drug store

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...