Friday, March 16, 2012

Coastal Scents 22-Piece Brush Set







I heard about this company online and thought I would give it a try since it was extremely cheap. This was the first item I saw and had to give it a try. I have bought my brushes from other makeup companies and they aren't exactly cheap these days running from $20-30 per brush. Coastal scents had this 22-Brush set for just $34.95. You heard me right ladies under $40 for 22 brushes. It comes in this cute little clutch that opens up to display all 22 brushes. The brushes are good for everything: face, eyes, and lips. This brushes work amazing to me and I don't notice notice a difference in performance compared to my name brand brushes. They also have affordable makeup palettes which I will review as well. I would definitely recommend these brushes. If your interested in checking out this Brush set or other products from Coastal Scents visit: http://www.coastalscents.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...