Monday, March 19, 2012

Freeman Facial Mask

 Dead Sea Mineral Mask, Peel off Cucumber Mask, and Superfruits Facial Mask

Loved the color of the Dead Sea Mineral Mask. 

Since I haven't been able to subscribe to Myglam bag I thought I would atleast try out some of the things that were included in the Feb bag. Saw the Freeman Mask at my local CVS and decided to give them a try.

My favorite one was the Dead Sea Mineral Mask: beautiful color, fresh refreshing smell and my face was so soft when I washed it off. 

My second favorite was the Superfruit Mask: Smell was so light wished it would be more fruity, but my face was also soft when I washed it off with water. 

My least Favorite Mask was the Cucumber Peel off Mask. First off I thought it would smell good being that it contained cucumbers but it didn't. It was so sticky and would run out when I turned the bottle to squeeze some out. I put a thin layer but it remained sticky and wet even after waiting 20 minutes. I finally just washed it off. My face did't feel as soft as it did with the other ones.  

Price $3.99
Where you can find it: Any CVS 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...