Saturday, March 24, 2012

Simple Sensitive Skin Products

I've have been hearing so many commercials on this new UK product that I had to give it a try.


The first product I bought was the facial wash gel. The gel is light, and doesn't have a strong smell. It really is for delicate skin bc I don't have too much acne, but if my face doesn't like something I will have a breakout. I mostly get little pimples on my upper forehead area. I've notice that as I get older and because I have bangs and work out my forehead is def getting more oily and thus I'm breaking out. However, since I've been washing my face with this every morning I noticed that all my little breakout's have been starting to go away. Yippy!! I think I'm going to have to go get a full-size bottle of this stuff bc it's working pretty good on my face!



The second product I wanted to give a try to was the eye make-up remover. You just put some of this on a cotton ball and gently rub it over your eyes. I don't know if my pigmented eye shadows are too much for it or what but they did not work for me. I found myself having to use like 4-5 diff cotton balls and putting this product on all of them just to get makeup off of one eye. And it didn't even remove everything.

Overall in my opinion it was a hit with the facial cleaners but a miss with the eye make-up remover. 

Price: Varies
You can buy it at any department stores: Target, CVS, Walmart and Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...