Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo Eyeshadow

 They finally started selling this Maybelline Color Tattoo at my local Target so I had to give it a try. I was nervous at first bc all the people I've seen on the ads were light skinned and blue eyes so I was hoping it would look okay on brown skinned/brown eyed people too. I bought the Painted purple one to try.

It is so creamy, I took a flat makeup brush and pressed it on my eyes. As you can see on the lower picture. A negative drawback is that it will be hard to make one uniform layer of eyeshadow. The color is so gorgeous and bright. 


I tried to get a picture of me with it but everytime I always smile my eyelids don't show. I would take a picture of me with a straight face but I look lame! Lol! 

Honestly this picture doesn't even justify how beautiful of a color this is. And it stayed all day long!! Seriously. Im ready to go out and buy the turquoise and blue color they look so pretty too!

Price: $5.99
Where to find: any department store-Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...