Friday, March 16, 2012

Tarte-Light's Camera Lashes



I got this mascara for a promotion at Ulta for $10. I saw a review on it an decided to give it a try.

Pros:

  • Lengthen my eyes really well
  • Brush separates lash really well and doesn't clump up
  • Gives your lashes a natural appearance
Cons:
  • I personally like thick, black colors on my nails instead of the natural look
  • I don't believe this mascara is waterproof which I need in mascara since I live in a very humid city.
Overall, it is a good mascara but not one of my favorites. If your looking for a more natural lash appearance then this mascara is perfect for you. If you like dark, thick lashes than this mascara probably won't give you the results you want. You can purchase Tarte's from any Ulta or Sephora for $19. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...