Monday, March 19, 2012

Tru Blue Spa Purifying Peel Off Face Mask with Blackberry





My brother's Girlfriend kept telling me about this Peel Off Face Mask from Bath & Body Works products so I had to give it a try.


Pros

  • Love Love Love the smell. Def smells like berries
  • Peels off great- make sure you don't put too much!
  • Love the way it tingles and tighten as the mask hardens
  • Skin was nice and soft after
  • Even removed some of my blackheads on my nose


Cons

  • Can be a bit messy bc its sticky at first
  • Be careful not to put it too thick bc if you do it won't dry throughly and you will have to wash it off
  • Pricey for the travel size bottle that last for about 3-4 times per bottle
You can get this product at any Bath & Body works or online at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11754810&cm_vc=200 . Not sold anywhere else this is a line specific for BBW. 

1 comment:

  1. I have a quick question. Have you ever tried the Boscia Black Peel Off Mask? I've been looking for something less expensive. I am wondering if this works just as well. Does it pull the tiny hairs off of your face? ...cuz I like that, btw

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...