Thursday, March 22, 2012

got 2 be Dry Shampoo


Hate washing your hair everyday? I know I do. But when I don't wash it I notice my hair gets really oily and looks nasty. I heard about Dry Shampoo so decided to give it a try. It's supposed to refreshen your hair without washing it and still maintain good looking hair. All you have to do is hold the can about 8 inches from your hair and spray short bursts into your hair. It looks someone grabbed baby powder and threw it in your hair but don't worry it will go away. Once your done spraying massage the dry shampoo into your hair and then brush it through. That simple.


Like I said before my hair gets really greasy (especially my bangs) if I don't wash it so I was hesitant but I so impressed by this product. My hair smelled good, was still shiny, and most importantly wasn't greasy. I'm going to have to go get me some more of this stuff.

Price $7.99
You can buy this at any store: Target, CVS, Walgreens

**CVS/walgreens tend to have it on sale for $3.99

Also other brands that have dry shampoo but I had a got 2 be $3 off coupon making it only 0.99 so I had to try it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...