Monday, March 26, 2012

Neutrogena's Healthy Length Mascara


I can't go without Mascara...ever.. I love no, I want mascara that is thick black, and lengthes my eyelashes. Now I know there are some name brand ones that work great but at $20 and up a mascara I wanted to find a cheap one that does the same job. I saw Neutrogena's Healthy Lengths Mascara in the clearance section and target and decided to give it a try. This mascara comes off so thick, doesn't clump my lashes and def lengthens them. It's awesome! 

Check out how long my lashes got with my eyes closed

And I know I probably look mad here but I wanted to let you see better how the mascara lengthens my lashes.

This mascara gave me all the features I am looking for. And its only $7.99. So I def will be getting a new one once I run out!

You can get this mascara at any department store: Target, CVS, Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...