Monday, March 19, 2012

Coastal Scents Smokey Eye Shadow Palette




Love eyeshadow? I know I do! Sometimes it can be expensive. Like $13 or more dollars for a single eyeshadow expensive. I heard about a makeup company called Coastal Scents that carry makeup palettes, brushes, and other beauty products for good prices. I went on and saw that they were having a sale so decided to check it out. I saw the Smokey Palette which on sale for only $12.96. My first thought was this has to be a mistake this whole palette cost the same as a tiny little pot of other name brand shadows? I've got to try this. I ordered it on Friday and it arrived to me the next Tuesday the fastest shipping I've seen. They are well known for fast shipping! The colors in this palette are so pigmented and when used with a primer (I used Urban Decay Primer) last all day long.

Check out this pic of my shadow right before I was going to remove my makeup at night. Sorry for the smudge on my bottom eye area I rubbed it! I put my eyeshadow that day at about 10am and this is at 11pm. For being outside in the humid Dallas weather this shadow stayed amazingly.

Overall, this palette rocked and I will def try more out. I love bright, dramatic eyeshadow and this company definitely gave it to me. Also, you can't get better pricing than that and I love how they come in a palette which is easier to check out many shadows at once. And when you want beauty on a budget, Coastal Scents are your people!

If you would like to check out Coastal Scents products visit: http://www.coastalscents.com/

You can also see my earlier review on the 22- Piece Brush Set.

1 comment:

  1. The Coastal Scents Web Team Wants You to Know...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56ivl4APKLY

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...