Monday, March 26, 2012

The Perfect Primer for Smokey Eye Shadow Colors

Now I'm usually a big fan or Urban Decay Primer but I noticed it doesn't bring out my black smokey eye shadow out that great. 


Then I got this Becca Eye Tint sample in Pewter from my March BeautyBox Five box. I thought it was going to be a light color tint until I put a little on my hand to test it out. I was like what the..lol..A primer for dark colors? No way. So I added this primer on my lids and put a black shadow from my Smokey eye palette. OMG it was so dark and pigmented.



And the best part. My black shadow stayed really well all day long. I was in shock and impressed. I even tried it with a bright lime green color had and it made my green look like a smokey green. It was so cool. I will def by ordering this eye tint when I run out. First one of its kind for me. I have only seen light color primers. 

Price: $24 for 0.24 fl oz
Find at: http://www.beccacosmetics.com or I believe at Neiman Marcus

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...