Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March BeautyBox Five


Here is my Second BeautyBox Five

  • Lavera- Mango Milk Care Treatment. It's a treatment for colored hair to help damaged hair regain strength and shine. I don't dye my hair at the moment so I haven't got to try this product.
  • purlisse-Soy Milk Cleanser and Makeup Remover. I usually use make-up remover pads so I was a little nervous using this on my eye area. Hate it when stuff gets in your eyes and they turn all red and irritated. After taking some serious precaution I slowly wiped this over my purple eyeshadow with gel eyeliner and thick mascara and was amazed it all came off. The cleanser was very light and didn't have a harsh chemical smell. I was very happy with this product and am going to look into buying a full-size when I run out of it. Price: $36 for 5.6 oz. http://www.purlisse.com/
  • Lavera- Kajal Eyeliner in Brown. I would definitely consider myself a eye liner snob. I love black dark and dramatic eyeliner. I was sad when I got it because it was brown but gave it a shot anyways. My lower eyelid is always moist since my eyes are watery so I have to find the one that goes on any eye. Unfortunately this liner didn't make the cut. It didn't go on my eyelid at all. Prce $12.60 http://www.drugstore.com/
  • Becca- Eye Tint in Pewter. Love the name. This is like the Urban decay primer potion. Pewter is like a dark brown color and a perfect primer for the smokey shadows: black, dark brown, grey and blue. I wanted to see what it would do to my bright green MAC shadow I had. It gave it a hint of smokey-ness to it. Haa haa that's probably not a word. Loved it because Urban Decay doesn't have a primer this dark and it works great. Price: $24 http://www.beccacosmetics.com/
  • Freeman-Anti-Stress Mask Dead Sea Minerals. I have already tried this mask before. Love the smell its so fresh like the ocean water smell. Its a beautiful color. And after you remove the mask your face feels so soft. And its cheap! Price $3.99 from any CVS
This month's box is definitely WAY better than last month. I enjoyed 3 of the 5 products and didn't try one yet. If your interested Beautybox Five is $12/month and you can subscribe to the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...