Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner



I got this eyeliner from Nordstrom rack after begging my brother's girlfriend to tell me where she got her eyeliner. She always has her makeup so perfect but she also does take an hr and half to get ready and most of that is doing her makeup. I've seen the Maybelline gel eyeliner and didn't want to pay $10 for it so I decided to give this Jane eyeliner a try. It comes with a mini angled brush. I never really heard of Jane Products so I thought it was going to stink. Jane has proved me wrong. This liner comes out so smooth, dark black, it doesn't smug on me. I've had the same bottle since November and it hasn't dried out yet and comes on as great as it did when I first got it. Sorry my liner isn't uniform in the above picture but I was in a hurry. I use this eyeliner everyday and absolutely love it. Definitely my favorite!

Price $3.97 (can you believe how cheap it is)
Where you can find it: Any Nordstrom Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...