Wednesday, March 21, 2012

How to make flowers on your nails

Making flowers on your nail is so easy. Here is a quick tutorial on how I make my flowers.

Drop some nail polish on a cardboard surface. Nothing absorbant or else it will take your polish with it.

I dip my dotting tool or toothpick into the polish puddle and then press 5 circles in a pentagon like shape

After giving your polish pentagon about 1 minute to get tacky I take a toothpick and drag some polish from the center of each circle to the center of the pentagon. Make sure you wipe your toothpick down so you don't get chunks of polish all around your flower. 


You can then drop a polish or glitter and dip it in the middle of each flower. Let them dry for about 5 minutes then add a top coat.

And you got yourself a spring mani. 

1 comment:

  1. that's a really clever way of doing it. i'll be sure to try it. :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...