Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Clinique's High Lengths Mascara




I tried using this mascara because of a friend who I noticed always had perfectly curled eyelashes. First off this mascara has got to have the most unique kind of brush because of its short bristles. The applicator is curled at an angle which makes it easier to get those hard to reach tips at the inner/outer sides of your eyes. Here are some pros/cons about the mascara. 

Pros:  
  • I loved loved loved how it lengthen my lashes
  • It was a great dark black color. 
  • Small bristles and the curled applicator make it easy to apply to my bottom lashes without smearing the mascara everywhere
Cons:
  • Unfortunately this mascara is not waterproof but I have no problems with it smearing when I go to the gym. 
  • Sometimes it can clump if you try to put more than one coat so try not to put to many coats. If your brush is clumped with too much mascara just make sure to clean the bristle which being short, its a lot easier to clean than most mascaras.


Overall, I would definitely enjoy this mascara and will be thrilled when they come up with a waterproof version of it.


Price: $15.00
Where you can find it: Department stores (Macy's, Dillards, Nordstrom) Sephora or Clinique.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...