Monday, May 20, 2013

May 2013 Ipsy Bag

Woo hoo! It's Beauty subscription time! This month's theme was spring fling!

IMG_3785
This is the bag that we got this month! Let me just say this is def my favorite bag I have gotten in the year I've been subscribed to Ipsy. Love the colors and love love love the design. 

IMG_3786
But....

What did I get inside? That is the most important questions??

IMG_3787

Inside my bag this month..
1.  Pacifica Tahitian Gardenia Perfume-Love that it is a pretty good size perfume not the little itsy bitzy one's you get from other beauty subscriptions. But I am not a big fan of the scent itself. Kinda smell like a candle or cleaner. 
2. Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment I am a huge fan of Macadamia Natural Oil products so I can't wait to try this out
3. Zoya Nail Polish in Gie Gie-Zoya is def one of my favorite nail polish brands and pink is my favorite color so yeah loving the color I got.
 4. Juice Beauty Lip Gloss in fig-The consistency is nice. The color is a nice and natural color but not a fan of shimmer in lip gloss. If it didn't have the shimmer I would prob use it. 
 4. Yaby Eyeshadow or concealer in Vanilla-It is def bigger than the bite size eyeshadows we got in an older bag. Not sure if it is a creme eyeshadow base or concealer. It doesn't say what it is on the item itself or on the flyer we get?


IMG_3788
Close ups of Pacifica Perfume, Macadamia Nut Oil Hair Treatment and Zoya nail polish
IMG_3789
Close up of Juice Beauty lip gloss and Yaby concealer or eyeshadow base

Overall, I hope we get more fun designed bags like this instead it was a beautiful color and design. I love Zoya and Macadamia products so I will def use them! Loved the size of the perfume but which it was something else. Wasn't a big fan of the scent. Also the lip gloss was too shimmery for me but the consistency was nice and light. And finally the Yaby product was okay. I wish they got newer brands bc we have had Juice beauty and Yaby products before. I think they need to start branching out for new makeup companies. But again that is my personal opinion.


Did you enjoy your bag this month?

MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half before I got in.  You can subscribe to them by visiting myglam.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...