Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Feb Ipsy Bag

IMG_2938
I am super late on my Ipsy review I know...super busy with school and work! But better late than never right?
IMG_2939
This months theme was Get Red Carpet ready. The bag was black this month. I def noticed a little new bag smell more on this bag then I ever had in others. Not too fond of that but hey I care more about the products inside..so lets see what I got

IMG_2941

In my bag this month..
1.  Pixi Beauty Flawless and Poreless Primer-I am def always looking for new and better primers. This one is not too greasy and so far so good
2. Mica Beauty Cosmetics Black Gel Liner I absolutely love gel liner but haven't gotten the chance to use this yet
3, Pop Beauty Smokey Lash Mascara-Pretty impressed with this mascara so far. Good lengthener for sure.
4. Coastal Scents Shadow Palette Sample-I have always been a Coastal Scents advocate. Amazing product for an even more amazing price!
5. Lash Card   This was the only product I was a little iffy on. Honestly don't need them. I am pretty good at so i prob won't be using this.
IMG_2942
Close ups of the Pixi Primer, Mica Gelliner and Pop Beauty Mascara

IMG_2944
Close-up of Coastal Scents Palette and Lash card


Overall, I would rate this months bag as a 9 out of 10 since I def will use 4/5 products. You can never go wrong with trying new mascaras, eye liner, eyeshadows and primers so yeah def loving this month! couldn't have asked for more great types of products to try!! I honestly love ipsy. Best beauty subscription EVER!!

Did you enjoy your bag this month?

MyGlam is a monthly sample program that delivers 4-5 beauty products in a design makeup bag that changes each month. Some items sent are samples while others are full-of right now they are sold out. Just keep checking, I waited for about a month and half before I got in.  You can subscribe to them by visiting myglam.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...