Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March Nail Art Society Bag

Here it is the March Nail Art Society Box. Not really sure if there was a theme but it def included a lot of decals.

Want to see what I got?

IMG_3350
One thing I do appreciate about each month's bag is that they give you ideas on how to make looks with the things you receive in the bag.

IMG_3351
Here is what I got in this months box: Some nail polish strips. They are black and white stripes. Not a big fan of strips but thats okay.

IMG_3352
Here is the other things I got: little orange circle decals, caviar beads, like 10 orange circles and flowers.

Personally I am not a fan of the flowers, oranges or orange decals as I just don't feel like they would stay on my hands long enough and my top coat will look ugly with a thick coat over the items. Caviar beads are not bad in fact they look cute on an accent finger but again they won't stay on too long bc you aren't supposed to put a top coat over them.

I am extremely disappointed in this Month's bag as I was last month but probably worse here. Honestly the cost of all the stuff in this bag is probably like $2. I feel its def not even worth $10 let alone $20 which is what most pay for this months bag.  In the last two months bag I have gotten nothing that even remotely comes close to great. I also really don't like how they have pictures of nice nail brands like Butter London and Deborah Lippmann polishes when the only polish I have gotten is Finger Paints. Completely dissatisfied and I already cancelled my subscription to try another beauty subscription! So onto the bigger and better things hopefully!


What do you think of this months box??

To check out the Nail Art Society Beauty Subscription click here

7 comments:

  1. Kind of ironic that their nail strips are called "Nail Fraud".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing when it came in the mail. LOL

      Delete
  2. I had a similar reaction to this. It's my first one, so I think I'll see how next month's is, but I was not impressed at all. I also didn't like that there is no nail art idea to try out. They just threw some stuff in there and said to go for it. I would've at least appreciated something to use to stick those things on, as I doubt they'd stay well being stuck in a top coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been with them since about October or so and this is the first time I've been kinda disappointed. It's looking like everyone got the same strips, but different kinds of beads and flowers. I also got a package of ceramic flowers as well. Thankfully I signed up before the price hike went into effect so mine was only $9.95. If the quality continues to go down tho, I may end up cancelling, but I will give them another month or so to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't subscribed to any of their boxes and now I'm really glad! I saw some really similar items on clearance at my local Sally's a few days ago and I guarantee that thay wouldn't have added up to more than $5.00. I hope that you are able to do something cute with this stuff, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!! I'm so upset with this company. They completely used my picture (top right) without my permission. I haven't heard many great things about their materials either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My strips are a different design and so are all the other items. U can see several months of reviews on my blog. I cancelled when those nail strips arrived, that was the last straw for me. Read reviews on that brand and heard they are waste of time and $. Since I luv nail art, I really thought I'd luv this subscription! The first month had an expensive polish, so I signed up and since then nothing like it. Now I read they reduced the price, but didn't tell current subscribers :(

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...