Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eye Liner

I love eyeliner!! So I was super duper excited to try out the new Ultrafine Liquid eye liner line by Milani Cosmetics! Eye liner is def one of my never can live without items so I can admit I am pretty picky when it comes to finding the right eyeliner.

So let's check them out....
IMG_2715
The Ultra Fine collection consists of 5 different colors: Black Vinyl (BV), Black Gem (BG), Prismatic Purple (PP), Sparkling Turquoise (ST) and Emerald Glisten (ET)

IMG_2716
With regards to application the eyeliner tip is quite easy to apply onto your eyes. Since the tip is thin you do have to keep diping it back into the holder to get more eyeliner.
IMG_2710
Here is a quick swatch of each of the colors. One thing I forgot to do before I applied the liner was shake it around to make sure the liner was evenly distributed. My bad =(
BV-is a solid dark black color
BG- is a black color with a multicolor shimmer
PP- is a purple color with blue shimmer
 ST is a turquoise blue with a hint of blue shimmer to it
EG is a emerald green color

IMG_2832
I did a quick swatch of Sparkling Turquoise. Really pretty color! I usually steer away from color eyeliners but not going to lie this color is pretty! I could def wear it here and there.

IMG_2835
Prismatic purple swatch. Should have mixed the liquid liner before applying it but I forgot. Either that or I could have applied another layer. Again, the color isn't that bad at all. Kind of got my eyes open to trying out color liners!

Overall, the liners have pretty good pigmentation. Def shake them before use! I really like the Black Vinyl color bc of course I love black liner. Lasts pretty long and only tends to come off on the very inner eyes but I tend to have very watery eyes due to allergies so I can't say if its the liner or my eyes. I love the turquiose color especially and excited to be open to trying more kinds of colors!

Price-$7.49
Where to find-Any drug stores-CVS, Walmart, Walgreens, Target, grocery stores or Online


**disclaimer-these products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

2 comments:

  1. That turquoise is really pretty! Thanks you for this review as I just started looking into getting a different kind of eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O WOW I want them all. Fabulous colors. Its time to order from this brand:) xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...