Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Studio Gear Cosmetics

I have always wanted to try some products from Studio Gear Cosmetics. So when I was got the opportunity to review some of the most popularist products of theirs I jumped on it quick.

Today I will be reviewing an eyeshadow, face primer and mascara!

IMG_3286
The first product is a 3:1 Harmonic Eyeshadow Palette
IMG_3290
Containing a contour, highlight and accent color this 3:1 shadow has colors that when combined will give your a perfect look 

IMG_3295
There is a darker brown for the crease, lighter brown for the base lid and a lighter brown/beige for the under eyebrow area

IMG_3291
The second product I tried was the SPF-20 face primer. This light non greasy primer works to balance and protect the skin from environmental stress while helping to diminish fine lines and wrinkles

IMG_3292
The last product I tried was the Impact Full Pro LTS mascara

IMG_3294
The brush looked nice and fluffy!

IMG_3340
I am so sorry that tiny part of my bangs came out but what can you so. to the left contains the Impact full mascara that was simply applied (did NOT curl lashes prior or after application) and my normal lashes. I do have long lashes but they are normally flat and lets just say I need a good volumizing mascara to get the job done.

IMG_3348
Here is after application of the mascara on both eyelashes.

IMG_3347
Here is my overall look using the 3:1 shadow with the lighter beige underneath the eyebrows, the medium brown on the base and the darker brown on the crease. When used with a primer the shadows lasted well.

Overall, if I had to pick my favorite product it would be the mascara hands down! I didn't think I would get much length let alone volume but my lashes look amazing! The applicator puts mascara on great with little/no clumps! My second favorite was the eyeshadows. I liked how well they go together to create my look and they are pretty pigmented. Well I thought the face primer was good for SPF coverage I am not sure about the diminishing of fine line and wrinkles as I have neither yet so I really can't conclude on if it worked. But I did not break out or anything when using it.

Eyshadow Price- $24
Face Primer-$35
Mascara-$17

Where can you find these products: Ulta, Dillards or online on the links below!

EXCLUSIVE OFFER- Enter YouHadMe13 to receive 10% off your purchase online!!

Eyeshadow
Face Primer
Mascara

To see what other products are offered by Studio Gear Cosmetics visit any of their sites:
FB Page
Online Site
**disclaimer-These products were provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...