Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Make Up for Ever Camoflauge Palette

Dark spots? Blemishes? Acne? Looking for a new cream concealer? Check out the 5-Cream Camoflauge palette I got to review from Make Up For Ever.

There are 5 different palettes offered by Make Up For Ever including one for: European skin, Asian skin, Mixed Skin, black Skin and a Professional make up artist one with 5 main corrective shades.

IMG_3130
I chose the palette for black skin because I felt the colors were closest to mine.

IMG_3131
As you can see the colors start off light to the left and as you work your way to the right they go to medium brown

IMG_3132
Then towards the end you get darker brown.

IMG_3108
As you can see this palette has a variety of brown shades. Think your somewhere in the middle of any of these two shades? No problem!

IMG_3111
Simply mix around browns to achieve your skin tone. Or the makeup artist mixed all the colors together and got a really good brown color for me!

Overall, coverage is well! Covered my nose with the nasty little blackheads and under eyes lol! I look so sleepy now a days! And its matte and doesn't leave you shiny! Def in my makeup bag now and using it daily!

Price $38
Where to find: Any where Make Up For Ever is Sold

For more information on these palettes check it out online here

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...