Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Secrets Nail Polish

Hey all! Today I have swatches of a new nail brand I got to try!

Recently launched, Color Secrets is a vegan, 3-free, nail polish that is extremely affordable! Check out swatches

IMG_3054
The two colors I swatched is the Secret Garden and The King and I

IMG_2878
My swatches were done with two coats however another coat would have been better to achieve full coverage. The Secret Garden is a ocean blue color with a blue shimmer in it. I am usually not a blue nail polish fan but I really like this color. I just wish I would have done another layer.

IMG_2876
The King and I is a cherry red shimmery color. Two coats was used to achieve this! This one had better coverage than the other. It is really sparkly and a nice red color. I also am not a red polish fan but this color is not bad at all!

Overall, the applicator on this polish allowed me to apply it easily with little cleanup needed. Polish dried fast and gave a fairly well coverage. I think its great that this polish is vegan as well as 3-Free.  I will def try out a few more colors to see if I really like them. One cool thing I can see right away is there extremely affordable ($2.99)

**disclaimer-this product was provided for my 100% honest opinion**

2 comments:

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...